Hello May!

May 01, 2016


April was stormy. It was sunny and rainy, as one would expect, a little snowy even on some days, but most of all, it was stormy. And it went by fast, which is not a bad thing.



I think I'm settling into my new life quite quickly. Getting used to waking up early every single day, even on the weekends (because apparently that's what my body wants). Getting used to having a broken oven that'll hopefully get fixed sometime this month. Getting used to sitting on the sofa and watching YouTube (or PLL, which has become my newest obsession!) on my own. 

Sometimes I miss having someone to come home to. Someone to talk to. Someone to cook and clean and share the bed with, even though I love having all the space to myself. But generally speaking, I'm quite content with who and where I am right now. I actually believe that I have grown so much over the past few months, accepting that life isn't always fun and games, and learning to appreciate it as it is. I really hate all these cheesy quotes, but what they say about not crying when something is over and smiling that it happened instead is true. It really is.

I could go on and on forever about all the things I've realized over these past couple of weeks but I think I'll spare you the details. For now, at least. I'll gather some more experience in May, hopefully, and then share my story at some point or another. May this month be just as profound as the last one was!

You Might Also Like

1 comment/s

  1. Ich war süchtig nach PLL und kann die neue Staffel gar nicht abwarten.
    Ich finde diesen Post sehr schön geschrieben. Alles was einen nicht umbringt, macht einen nur stärker. Fühl dich gedrückt!

    ReplyDelete