greenery

June 11, 2017


On June 11, 2016, I published this blogpost sharing photos of grass that I captured on one of the many walks I used to take in a nearby park. Back then, all those different shades of green seemed weirdly fascinating to me. Mesmerizing how multifarious this world is, I thought. And odd, how something so complex can be generalized so much. Green. All of these shades are referred to as green. But there are millions of them and they are all incredibly different.

Today, exactly one year later, those tones of green found in nature are still fascinating to me. If I were to describe something as green, a box for example, I'm pretty sure no two people would picture the box to be the same shade of green. Although they know what the color green looks like, everybody has their own imagination and everybody's green is slightly different. Therefore I dare say, everybody's truth is slightly different. Oh, this is getting way too philosophical. I should not be writing deep and meaningful but also kind of pointless blogposts at 10:30 pm.

By the way, Greenery is actually Pantone's color of the year, which I didn't realize until like, half an hour ago.

You Might Also Like

0 comment/s